Saturday, September 13, 2008

Who is Jennifer?

Are you looking for a Network Marketing Coach? Welcome to MLM Success Express! You've come to the right place.

My name is Jennifer Glackin. As I am sitting here writing, I am hard pressed to explain "Who is Jennifer Glackin" in just a few short words.

I wear a different hat several times a day! I am a mom, a wife, a small business owner, a Network Marketer, a friend, a daughter, a sister, a dog owner,.... the list is endless. But what will likely interest you the most is that I am an avid student of Internet Marketing and I am a Network Marketing Coach and Mentor.

My story starts the same way that many of yours have. I am a college graduate with a BA in Communications and an Emphasis in Sales and Marketing. I have 8 years of field sales experience in Corporate America. 6 years ago I "retired" to stay home with my children. Within a year of being home, I started my own online business called That's So Darling! . That's So Darling! specializes in personalized baby and children's gifts.

My goal was to grow this business to a point where I would be able to operate it full time when my children were in school. It was a great idea in 2002, but over the past 5 years, the market for baby gifts has become saturated. Too many entrepreneur/moms had the same idea!

That's So Darling! is a wonderful business and I am very proud of the work I have put into it as well as the success I have had. I still co-own it with my mom. But it is not the ticket to financial freedom. Thus.... Network Marketing!

When I was introduced to Network Marketing, and my MLM Opportunity in particular, I was instantly intrigued by the potential for unlimited income. Plus, I love to be challenged. As I met some of the leaders in my particular Network Marketing Opportunity, I often thought, "If they can do it, so can I!"

I dove head-first into the Old School Network Marketing strategy. I put on house parties, sent e-mails to all of my friends and family, distributed sizzle cards, dropped magazines off at salons and gyms and told my story to anyone who would listen. I did all the things my upline taught me to do. They told me to just keep "promoting" my opportunity and eventually it would happen.

Within a few months, I was able to sponsor a few people into my organization. But I became quickly frustrated as the people in my downline were not nearly as eager as I was. I had a couple of them drop out as quickly as they signed up. I couldn't understand why someone would invest the time and money into the start-up of a business and then drop out.

And then my "warm market" dried up. In desperation, I started searching the Internet for clues as to what I was doing wrong. And then I found it - the Law of Attraction and Attraction Marketing. I quickly discovered that Internet Marketing was the way of the future for Network Marketing. And that I better figure this out if I wanted to reach my goal of financial freedom.

I immersed myself in books, blogs and websites dedicated to Internet Marketing and in particular Attraction Marketing. I listened to CD's and watched online videos dedicated to Attraction Marketing. I signed up for newsletters and autoresponders which flooded my inbox with great material. I adopted my own Network Marketing Coaches and Mentors who were creating MLM success through the power of Attraction Marketing and the Internet. Plus these people were doing what I wanted to do - they were creating a life of freedom - and in particular - financial freedom.

These Network Marketing Coaches taught me how to create my own Internet presence as well as the tips, tools and strategies I would need to create an Internet and MLM Business Plan. The Network Marketing Coaches also taught me about creating multiple streams of income. And how to create a constant flow of qualified prospects who were looking for my type of Business Opportunity.

The cumulation of my studies, experience and success is what I am presenting to you today. I welcome you to learn from what I have learned. I am a big supporter of the phrase, "Pay It Forward"!

I hope I have answered "Who Is Jennifer Glackin?". It's a question with an answer that is constantly evolving and changing. I am sure your answer would not be static either. But most importantly,

I am here to tell you that you can also create Multiple Streams of Income, you can create your own Attraction Marketing Strategy, and YOU CAN succeed at Network Marketing.

If you are ready, serious and committed, please contact me. As a Network Marketing Coach, I will personally guide you through the process of setting up your own Internet Marketing plan. Let's create a life of Financial Freedom for you too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sale! You pitched ambition, intelligence and experience in a "well rounded" bio . Kudos on the writing and I wish you the best of success in all your endeavors!

Joe Perez
CEO, Zealous Marketing
Are YOU IN DubLi?