Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ann Sieg, The Renegade Network Marketer


If you haven't already read Ann Sieg's book, The Renegade Network Marketer you need to now. And if you have been looking for the key to the infamous "Network Marketing Secrets", Ann has got it!

I consider Ann one of my mentors and I consider her to be one of the pioneers of InterNETwork Marketing. I have never read a book that was so thorough and so filled with eye-opening material. While reading her book, I can't tell you how many times I said to myself, "This really makes SENSE."

By the end of her book, I was so excited, I immediatley started implementing her ideas into my own InterNETwork Marketing strategy.

If you are serious about marketing your MLM on the Internet, then reading Ann's book The Renegade Network Marketer is a must. Not only will it reveal the secrets to Network Marketing, it will make you even more prepared to take your MLM to the Internet.

Ann actually offers two books. She has written a free e-book titled The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing. You can download it immediately by clicking here: The 7 Great Lies of Network Marketing .

Or if you are ready to download her book The Renegade Network Marketer click here: The Renegade Network Marketer . Either way, Ann Sieg will help get you started marketing your MLM on the Internet the correct way.

The information I read in her books was invaluable. By investing time into your own education, you are already leaving the Old School Network Marketing techniques in the dust. Education is crucial in this business. It makes or breaks your business and sets you aside from the rest!

No comments: