Friday, September 19, 2008

Are there really MLM Secrets?

Yes, there are! But first, I'll tell you what the Secrets are not.

They are not a "get rich quick" banner that you see on the pay-per-click side of Google. You know the ones - they say things like...

- No Experience Needed!

- Start Getting Paid Immediately!

- Automated System does 99% of the Work!

- Make Money With No Effort!

Etc, etc, etc. These type of ads make me furious. If it were that easy to make money at Network Marketing, don't you think everyone would own one?

They are also not the Old School techniques being taught by your upline since the 1940's.

The Secret to Network Marketing Success is.....

Any prospect that contacts you is considerably more valuable than one you have contacted.

Let me phrase this a different way so you really get it. The quality of a prospect that finds you vs. one that you find is so much more powerful, it's almost impossible to compare the two. It's like trying to compare apples to oranges.

Have you ever worked for months to convince a co-worker or friend to join your Network Marketing business? Have you ever had that person quit within a few weeks or months?

I have. And here is a valuable lesson I learned. I learned that the person I chased for months and months was never really interested in my opportunity. I just finally wore them down. And then they most likely dropped out after 3 months because they were never really interested in the first place.

This is the mistake that so many Network Marketers make and the one that causes them to fail.

It took me a while to realize this, but when I did, a light bulb went on in my head. I could continue to approach people who did not want or need my product OR I could implement a strategy that brought interested prospects to me.

This is why some people are able to make Network Marketing look so easy while other work so hard for minimal results.

Makes a lot of sense, huh? Thankfully I did my homework and implemented an InterNETwork Marketing strategy that really works.

And now I am ready to help others find MLM Success too!

1 comment:

Hauritz said...

An mlm marketing system secret is that after establishing motivated and dedicated affiliates, you ultimately reach to a level where your associates will do the required work for you. Thus, you will gain profit from the teamwork by having to invest minimum efforts.